A little update...

Friday, July 10, 2015


So I've been M.I.A for a while but I'm back for a quick update!

I've managed to achieve quite a few things since the last post. I've sorted my accommodation (I LOVE it), I've booked my flights (return tickets for mum and dad, one way for me!) and, low and behold, I got the situation with Little Lady from post one sorted! They've agreed to accept my Student Finance breakdown and will be giving me a nice £500. Score.

Besides these, I haven't really done much else. Ive applied for my tax code online (they sent me a letter to say this is how I had to do it), I've started writing my packing list and I've been planning for when my friends can come and visit me in Milan so that I'm not completely alone and end up with a million cats.

But apart from that, I've been quite boring recently! I'll be sure to keep you updated on any significant events that happen in the near future but until then,

Adios amigos!

xo Meg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Flickr Images


Created with flickr slideshow.